So, today’s my one year anniversary on tumblr.
I’d planned to celebrate by posting fic old and new, but real life is getting in the way and I might not get to that.
So, let me just send out a shout out to all the lovely people I’ve “met” here:
- To Erica, Grace, and Mae, for bringing me here in the first place.
- To Jen, Barb, and others for welcoming me into the fold early on.
- To Emily, Moony, Helen, Melanie, and Asia—meeting you in real life was and still is a joy.
- To Ann, Cam, Katie, and Erin, who put up with my crazy on a regular basis.
- To Sunny, who keeps me sane here on tumblr and in real life.
And to all of you that I’ve chatted with, followed, who follow me, and you’ve I’ve made some kind of connection with. Hugs and love, love, love.
The questions tagging meme that’s going around. Um, well, okay. First, yay! I got tagged in this. Second, I’m lame and couldn’t think of 11 people to tag so, yeah. If you see this, feel free to answer the questions, whether you’re tagged or not.